1. Moitor health status and understand issues facing our community.
2. Protect our community from health problems and health hazards.
3. Give people information they need to make healthy choices.
4. Engage the community to identify and solve health problems.
5. Develop policies and plans that support individual and community health efforts.
6. Enforce laws and regulations that protect health and ensure safety.
7. Link people to needed personal health services and assure the provision of health care when otherwise unavailable.
8. Maintain a trained and capablre public health workforce.
9. Evaluate effectiveness, accesibility, and quality od personal and population-based health services.
10. Contribute to and apply the best practices of public health.